- Environmental audit and appraisal on environmental liabilities
- Legal support on risk management
- Legal advisory on environmental studies and reports
- Advisory on environmental compensation programs
- Contract analysis and drafting
- Guarantees analysis and provision
“Vivacqua Advogados Associados” offers services in all areas related to compliance and corporate integrity.
Our team is comprised by attorneys with a diversified background who are able to handle the various legal issues that may arise in projects involving corporate integrity.
We usualy approach clients issues by assessing the problems they are facing, recommending a coordinated strategy and assigning the best group of professionals for each project.
Our services include:
– Representation of boards of directors, board committees, and corporations in internal investigations of allegations of corruption, fraud and other improper conducts;
– Assessment of clients’ practices to determine whether a client is compliant with relevant laws, regulations and internal policies, as well as assistance in developing integrity programs;
– Representation of clients in administrative inquiries and administrative enforcement proceedings;
– Preparation of compliance programs and trainings;
– Anti-corruption compliance due diligence in the context of corporate transactions;
– Representation of business organizations in corporate fraud investigations and enforcement proceedings conducted by the Brazilian Securities Commission, the Central Bank and other regulatory authorities;
– Internal investigations and audits, and;
– Assessment of contractual and corporate governance obligations as well as disclosure of information to the market in connection with internal or government investigations and related enforcement actions.
- We advise and prepare litigation strategies for local and foreign clients, also filing and providing follow-up on lawsuits in the Judiciary and in arbitration procedures, mainly regarding:
– Labor, social security and pension plan matters
– Appellate practice
– Tax controversies
– Enforcement of foreign judgments in Brazil
– Corporate issues
– Intellectual property
– Environmental issues
– Bankruptcy, reorganization and liquidation
– Financial operations
– Consumer defense issues
– Antitrust, antidumping and comp